Monday, May 4, 2009

About This Blog

Hello,

This is a blog for my Principles of Searching Final Project. It is a collection of posts made over about a five week period where I worked with my Client to fulfill their information needs. We had the option to do a blog, and I jumped at the chance. I chose to use a blog because you can treat it like an interactive paper. For example, by clicking the different weeks to see the posts from that week, or if you only want to see e-mail correspondence or read my analysis you can click on one of the Labels which will recall all the posts I marked with said label. You can find both the Labels and Blog Archive on the right.

The only downside I have found is that currently Blogger has no way of reversing the posts so that you can read them from oldest to newest, so you need to navigate through using the Blog Archive (which I was able to figure out how to reverse the order of)

I hope you enjoy reading my 'paper' and thank you for a very interesting and educational semester.

Christine Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment