Friday, April 3, 2009

Finding A Client

After being told it was not recommended we use a relative or fellow classmate for this assignment, I sought out my friend and a fellow graduate student at Montclair State University. Our initial conversation on Aim went as follows, and while her and my responses are clearly labled, mine will be Blue and hers will be Purple:

Me: elyse, I have a question to ask you.
Her: shoot
Me: Would you be willing to help me with my final project for one of my classes?
Her: sure, what's it about?
Me: Basically I help you, the client, search for information you need to answer an information request/question.
Her: okey!
Me: I'll send you a message on Facebook with some more details, asking you for some more details on subject matter, etc., ok?
Her: sure

No comments:

Post a Comment