Wednesday, April 15, 2009

E-mail to Client About Initial Sources

Below is a copy of the e-mail I sent to my client which included the sources I found in my initial search:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Below this message are the citations and abstracts of a few articles I believe will be useful to you. I have attached each article to this e-mail as a PDF, they are named as follows: last name of author _article title, to make it easy to figure out which is which. Please provide me with some feedback and anything you feel would help clarify your information needs, if they have changed, etc. In addition, all of these articles have been peer-reviewed.

While many of the articles did not mention the meteor impact they did mention falling ash and many scientists determined this could also have been caused by volcanic activities instead of astrological. A lot of this information came from South China. And, as expected, there was much discussion about environmental changes. One article I found interesting was about the hypothesis of a 'global carbon cycle'. I hope this is what you are looking for, if not please clarify. For instance, if any of the articles here are or aren't what your looking for, please be sure to tell me why.


Thank you,

Christine Otto
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment