Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Client's Response E-Mail About Initial Sources

I received a response from my Client about my initial search and the sources I provided her with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Ms. Otto,

The articles you have sent have proved to be very helpful, especially
the articles by Knoll, et al as well as Isozaki, et al. The article
from Xie, et al focuses more on the biological aspects of the mass
extinction event, so it is likely I won't be able to use that one.
I'm searching more for articles about the geologic aspects of the time
period.

Berner, et al's article about the global carbon cycle is very
interesting, though, and may come into play in my research.

Thank you for all of your help!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment