Saturday, May 2, 2009

Survey Results

I sent an e-mail using the survey monkey format requesting my Client complete a brief survey about their experience. Below are the results of my survey. My Client's responses are in Purple.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Performance Survey: How Did I do?

The Client was asked to answer several multiple choice and short answer questions.

Rating scale is as follows unless otherwise noted.

---------

Agree

Somewhat Agree

Neutral

Somewhat Disagree

Disagree

---------

Part I – Communication –

Communications with Searcher were

Timely. - Agree

Easy to understand. - Agree

Content appropriate in terms of my profession. - Agree


Please comment and tell us what you liked or didn't like about communications with your Searcher.

My searcher was quick and efficient, kept me informed of articles she was finding, and overall a great help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part II – Materials –

Materials provided by the Searcher

Were relevant. - Somewhat Agree

Were accurate. - Agree

Were organized. - Agree

Were in a format I could easily read. - Agree

Met the quota requested by the Client. - Agree


Please tell use what you liked/didn't like about the materials that were provided to you by your searcher.

At first some of the articles weren't as relevant, but with further discussion with the searcher, more articles were found of great importance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part III – Searcher –

My searcher

Had a good attitude. - Agree

Was easy to reach. - Agree

Responded to communications in a timely manner. - Agree

Answered questions effectively. - Agree

Was helpful. - Agree


Please tell us what you liked/didn't like about your searcher.

My searcher was concise, very helpful, and very personable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part IV – Comments –

How would you rate your experience overall?


Spectacular, best of the best for my situation

Excellent

Great

Good

Ok

Not so good

Poor

Abysmal, actually hindered my information seeking


Any other suggestions? What would you like done differently and why? What did you really like/dislike and why?

I can't think of anything that I would change. My searcher was a great help to me. She found articles that I never would have considered, and would have missed out on some vital information.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment