Thursday, April 23, 2009

E-Mail to Client About Second Set of Sources

Below is a copy of the e-mail I sent to my client which included the sources I found in my second search:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

I read your e-mail carefully and preformed several additional searches. From what you told me, articles involving volcanic activities, or molecular decomposition information may be of further interest to you. Some articles mention both biological and geological information, but you want to focus on geology. However, I chose not to discard any and all sources that mentioned biology. Instead I tried to choose articles that mentioned biology but with a focus on geological activities, consequences, and implications.

Below are the citations and abstracts from several articles I found. They are also attached to this e-mail as PDFs.

I hope these sources are more helpful,

Christine Otto
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment